Sunday, November 15, 2009

Home and Safe!

We just got home from Saskatoon, where I had my fourth chemo treatment, and Bruno, where we visited with Daniel at St. Therese, his school. Because of flu in the family, we spent our Saskatoon night at Riverside Bed and Breakfast, which is owned and operated by friends of ours. It was a lovely stay. Then, Thursday night, we drove to Bruno and spent three nights at St. Therese. It's always a slice of heaven staying there. Our boy is fitting right in and looking forward to getting to work on "A Man for all Seasons," this year's production. Casting will be announced next week, I think.
As usual, I had a lovely peaceful day receiving my chemo and visiting with Judy Catton, and also Janice Akerman on her lunch break. This evening I am getting tired and achey, but it's all worth it! Only two treatments left! Then I'll have to find something else to talk about!
God, as always, is good.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Ray got his flu shot on Sunday.(He's at high risk because he's a heart patient) I'm going to get mine ASAP. We're being careful so that we don't give the flu to our little Ellie, who is too young to get the shot.Glad you have only 2 treatments left.It's going so well..

egglady said...

good to hear J! I'm sure whatever you find to write about will be just as interesting and inspiring!